- Devotional time, working in Quiet Time Journals and AWANA verse memorization
- Handwriting in our Handwriting Without Tears book.
- Science, in which we read about animals, and watched a couple of brief videos related to what we were reading about
- Reading through a few more Bob books
- Tried out a new website, NeoK12, for some logic games. Ian liked Connect 4 and Parking Zone in particular.
- A little time outside before lunch
- During lunch, we had a picnic in the living room while we watched "Sunken Treasure", an episode of Reading Rainbow that dealt with the discovery and recovery of treasure from the Spanish ship Atocha. Part of the episode also showed some real life footage about the Titanic, which was pretty cool too.
- After lunch we went to the library and quite accidentally, Ian saw a book about the Titanic and immediately recognized it and decided he wanted to take it out. :)
Later in the afternoon, we worked on making Crazy Hats for our AWANA Crazy Hat night. If you would have seen the hats, you would understand why this presented a physics and engineering lesson all by itself! LOL... But really, it was a fun time of creativity and brainstorming.